- Scholarship positions for the academic year 2013/2014 in doctoral study Medical medicine: here
INFORMATION ABOUT PHD STUDIES, NECESSARY PREREQUISITES, DEADLINES
1) Nostrification / recognition of your master diploma:
The necessary condition for foreign students is the document about RECOGNITION of the Master Diploma, to be settled by the Office for Studies, Masaryk University in Brno: http://www.muni.cz/study/recognition/general?lang=en.
This process lasts 2-3 months so please try to start it as soon as possible.
This recognition document is necessary for your admission into phd studies and you should have it by October at the latest.
2) There are two types of studies – in Czech language and in English.
The foreign nationals cover the costs of English language studies with an amount of EUR 2.000 per year. However, you can also apply for phd studies in Czech language, which is for free, but you´ll have to take Czech lessons and attend phd courses in Czech (which, however, after mutual consent with the teachers, can be done in English).
3) There are two deadlines
in the academic year when you can electronically submit your electronic application:
- by 30 April (with official interview in the 2nd half of June)
- by 25 August (with official interview in the 2nd half of September)