Becoming A MIMSA Cardholder
Members of MIMSA are students enrolled in the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University in the English language program.
In order to become a MIMSA Card Holder you have to meet the following conditions:
1. An interested party must be an enrolled and registered student of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University in Brno.
2. The MIMSA Card fee is 500Kč for the 1st year, decreasing by 100Kč for each following year and with it a member receives their MIMSA Card with which they can take advantage of the benefits of Card-Holder membership (discounts from our partners, MIMSA materials, and all future offers for our Card Holder members only!)
3. A student must comply with the Rules and Regulations of Masaryk University Faculty of Medicine.
4. All personal details of the members are kept by the association and they are protected by the confidentiality rules and regulations of the Czech law no 597 art. 458 §3/ 115 318550.
5. An ordinary cardholder loses their status when:
- he or she is no longer a student of the Faculty of Medicine at Masaryk University
- Found practicing severely harmful acts against the interests of MIMSA or its members. In the event of this circumstance, a General Meeting will be summoned expressly for this effect. The decision as to the loss of member status will be approved by a two-thirds majority vote. The involvement of said member in future MIMSA activities may be limited at the discretion of the board and they will lose the rights of members written in Article 13 subparagraphs 1); 2) and 5).
6. Members, cardholders and non-cardholders, have the right to attend all social meetings of MIMSA though, non-cardholders will not have the same financial benefits as cardholders at said event.
7. All members, Cardholders and non-cardholders, have the right to vote in the Student representative elections that are held in the beginning of each academic year.
8. All members borrowing materials from the archive of MIMSA are obliged to return them by the assigned deadlines, stated by the department of issue.
If you are interested in joining us contact us.