Evidence-Based Healthcare in Practice
14 – 16 February 2022
- Masaryk University, Kamenice 5, 625 00, Brno
The course will take place face-to-face or online, depending on the pandemic situation, not a hybrid event.
Registration deadline: one month before the course
The course is aimed at clinical and other healthcare professionals who want to gain knowledge about targeted evidence-based search, critical evaluation, and practical application of evidence-based healthcare
You should consider participating if:
– you believe the learning process in small groups
– you want to learn the practical application of EBM and EBHC
Course Entry Requirements: a basic knowledge of research methodology
After the course, participants will be able to:
- formulate a responsible clinical question
- search the best available evidence
- make a rapid critical evaluation of randomized controlled trials
- apply evidence-based practice
- evaluate the effectiveness and success of the application of EBP
The course is a combination of lectures and work in small groups, where participants practice and acquire EBM knowledge and skills.
Participants receive a monograph on Evidence-Based Healthcare and a workbook
This course should be completed before the course „Comprehensive systematic review training program”. Those interested in CSRTP are entitled to a 50% discount on the EBHC course.
For further information and registration please contact the Centre Administrator no later than one month before the course :
Ing. Iveta Palacka
tel.: +420 549 496 691
Payment: will be specified later
You can find another offer of courses organized within CEBHC-KT FM MU at this link.