CETOCOEN Excellence (CETOCOEN Excellence)
- Project Identification
- 857560 (kod CEP: EF17_043/0009632)
- Project Period
- 1/2020 - 12/2026
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Horizon 2020
- Spreading excellence and widening participation
- MU Faculty or unit
Faculty of Science
- prof. RNDr. Jana Klánová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Lenka Andrýsková, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Babica, Ph.D.
- Ing. Lenka Baková
- Mgr. Sylvie Bartośová
- RNDr. Mgr. Michal Bittner, Ph.D.
- prof. RNDr. Luděk Bláha, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Petra Bořilová Linhartová, Ph.D., MBA
- Mgr. Michal Čermák
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Čupr, Ph.D.
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Damborský, Dr.
- Petr Dědina, DiS.
- Bc. Jiří Dobeš
- MVDr. Shachar D'vir
- Mgr. Lenka Helclová
- doc. Mgr. Klára Hilscherová, Ph.D.
- prof. RNDr. Jakub Hofman, Ph.D.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Marie Hošťálková
- Mgr. Richard Hůlek
- Mgr. Barbora Chlubná
- Ing. Radka Jahnová
- prof. RNDr. Petr Klán, Ph.D.
- Bc. Tomáš Koláček
- Jeremiáš Macek
- Stanislav Mazurenko, PhD
- Lisa Emily Melymuk, Ph.D.
- Bc. Petra Nezvalová
- RNDr. Kateřina Nováková, Ph.D.
- Tereza Nováková
- Ing. Jan Ostřížek, Ph.D.
- Ing. Šárka Palátová, Ph.D.
- Bc. Martin Pěnčík
- Mgr. Lukáš Pokorný
- Ing. Barbora Prokešová
- prof. RNDr. Zbyněk Prokop, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Vojtěch Přibyla, MBA
- RNDr. Petra Přibylová, Ph.D.
- Martin Smolík, DiS.
- Ing. Nikola Stejskalová
- Mgr. Peter Šebej, Ph.D.
- Ing. Kateřina Šebková, Ph.D., M.A.
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Šindelář, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Jakub Urík, Ph.D.
- Jana Vičarová, DiS.
- Bc. Adriana Vystrčilová
- Ing. Martin Životek
- Cooperating Organization
St. Anne's University Hospital Brno
- Responsible person Gorazd B. Stokin
- Responsible person prof. MUDr. Dalibor Valík, Ph.D., DABCC
- Responsible person MUDr. Martin Bobák, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Responsible person Andrew deMello
- Responsible person doc. RNDr. Petr Holub, Ph.D.
- Responsible person Heimo Müller
The goal of the CETOCOEN Excellence project of the Teamig Phase II is to establish the European Centre of Excellence in Environmental Health Sciences. In order to achieve that, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, teams up with the leading European research institutions including University College London, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, and International Clinical Research Centre at St. Anne’s Hospital. Building on existing expertise and proven track record of the existing RECETOX Centre at Masaryk university, the Teaming project partners developed a joint vision and a strategy for establishment of the interdisciplinary institute of the next generation. This project utilizes previous investments of the European Structural and Investment Funds to development of excellent research infrastructures and introduces strategic partnerships, advanced research management and research support functions, and new financial schemes needed to become one of the leading European research institutes. This allows the Centre to open the innovative research avenues towards improved understanding of the role of environmental factors in human health and aging, and innovative approaches to environmental and health protection in Europe.
Total number of publications: 275
Birth outcomes, puberty onset, and obesity as long-term predictors of biological aging in young adulthood
Frontiers in Nutrition, year: 2023, volume: 9, edition: JAN, DOI
Determinants of depressive symptoms increase in older persons during the COVID-19 pandemic: evidence from Czech cohort study using repeated assessments
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, year: 2023, volume: 77, edition: 2, DOI
Embedding nonlinear systems with two or more harmonic phase terms near the Hopf–Hopf bifurcation
Nonlinear Dynamics, year: 2023, volume: 111, edition: 2, DOI
Gene polymorphisms and serum levels of mannose-binding lectin in Czech patients with recurrent aphthous stomatitis: A case-control study
JOURNAL OF ORAL PATHOLOGY & MEDICINE, year: 2023, volume: 52, edition: 1, DOI
Genome polarisation for detecting barriers to geneflow
Methods in Ecology and Evolution, year: 2023, volume: 14, edition: 2, DOI
Pathogenesis of Alzheimer´s disease: Involvement of the choroid plexus
Alzheimer´s & Dementia, year: 2023, DOI
Polymorphisms in genes expressed during amelogenesis and their association with dental caries: a case-control study
Clinical Oral Investigations, year: 2023, DOI
Socioeconomic position over the life course and impaired lung function of older adults in Central and Eastern Europe: the HAPIEE study
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, year: 2023, volume: 77, edition: 1, DOI
A High-Risk Profile for Invasive Fungal Infections Is Associated with Altered Nasal Microbiota and Niche Determinants
INFECTION AND IMMUNITY, year: 2022, volume: 90, edition: 4, DOI
A large scale multi-laboratory suspect screening of pesticide metabolites in human biomonitoring: From tentative annotations to verified occurrences
Environment International, year: 2022, volume: 168, edition: October 2022, DOI