Workshop invitation - Horizon Europe at the Faculty of Medicine
16. září 2021
10:00 – 12:00
- Univerzitní kampus Bohunice, Simulační centrum LF MU (F37, 3. patro)
On behalf of the vice dean Petr Štourač and vice dean Tomáš Kašpárek, we want to invite you for the workshop on Horizon Europe at the Faculty of Medicine organised by the Grants Division Research & Development Office MU and Grant support department Faculty of medicine MU.
The workshop will be held on 16 September 2021 (10:00 - 12:00 AM) and is opened for the FM MU academic staff. The workshop will introduce the concept of the Horizont Europe Programme, its structure, basic settings, and especially the Faculty of Medicine possibilities.
University Campus (F37, SIMU, 3rd floor) and/or online MS Teams (Join the meeting)
- Pillar Structure
- Pillar 1: Excellent Science – ERC & MSCA open to everyone
- ERC – Principal Investigator-driven frontier research projects
- Postdoctoral Fellowships – training through research
- Doctoral Networks – prestigious PhD in international collaboration
- Staff Exchanges – research projects implemented through mobility across sectors and continents
- Pillar 2: Global Challenges & European Industrial Competitiveness
- Joining Consortium (Partner Role)
- Building Consortium (Coordinator Role)
- Health Cluster Areas & Priorities
- Getting Support
Registration will be closed on September 14th 2021.
We appreciate your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you.