Research Initiative in Palliative Care and Ethics in ICU
Who are we?
- Academical, open and apolitical platform
- Initiated by professionals taking care of ICU patients
- The project was created in cooperation of Masaryk University Brno and First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague
- It is directly under the auspices of the Dean of Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University prof. Martin Repko, Ph.D. and the director of University Hospital Brno MUDr. Ivo Rovný, MBA.
What is our goal?
- To unite researchers and doctors involved in intensive care, ethics and palliative care
- The highest goal - to improve the end of life of patients in ICU in the Czech Republic