- European Society for Quality in Health Care – ESQH (for the term 2012–2014 Dr Bourek is elected President of the ESQH)
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare –– ISQua, Central and Eastern European Society for Technology Assessment in Health Care - CEESTAHC
- European Foundation for Quality Management – EFQM
- World Health Organization – WHO
- Directorate-General for Health and Consumers - DG SANCO
- Information Society and Media Directorate-General - DG INFSO
Work environment: collection and management of documents and data, authorized access for all persons involved with CeKZ using LAN and WAN, collaborative creation of documents, consensual matters, dictionary of health care quality terminology, directory of people and organizations, access to ICT tools.
Economics, risks, professional criteria, ethics, co-ordination with national registers, co-ordination of aggregate data-sets relating to the assessment of health service systems, Standards of Efficient Medical Care (SEMC), standardization of processes in health care facilities based on objective data.
Voluntary model, mutual assistance, use of foreign experience, backed up and recognized by the Ministry of Health, modified model for laboratories working in the health sector.
Co-operation (with patients' associations and health-related special-interest groups, public relations and media, seminars, training, conferences, education, WWW).
Development and application of new tools, information science, analyses, model design, scenarios.