SPIDER consists of 5 members, from the Czech Republic, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Spain, who are key European stakeholders in Evidence-Based Healthcare (EBHC) in these countries.
It is a combination of partners from universities, healthcare centres and hospitals, who are focused on evidence-based health care. The project members made initial contact thanks to the Joanna Briggs Collaboration, which is a not-for-profit organization and some project partners are members of this collaboration.
- The Czech Republic (Middle European) Centre for Evidence-Based Healthcare: The Joanna Briggs Institute Centre of Excellence, Czech National Centre for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Knowledge Translation, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University
- The Wales Centre For Evidence Based Care: A Joanna Briggs Institute Centre of Excellence, Cardiff University
- The Spanish Centre for Evidence Based Nursing and Healthcare: A Joanna Briggs Institute Centre of Excellence, Carlos III Institute of Health
- The Portugal Centre for Evidence Based Practice: A Joanna Briggs Institute Centre of Excellence, Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Coimbra
- Ordinul Asistentilor Medicali Generalisti, Moaselor si Asistentilor Medicali din Romania - Filiala Bucuresti