Become a part of SIMU
The Simulation Center of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University is a workplace where medical students learn clinical skills in a safe environment without the risk of harm to the patient.
The five-storey building with a training hospital filled with medical and simulation technology is accompanied by one of the widest and best-trained teams in its field. Thanks to a team of great people who are behind the innovative teaching, students will get directly into the action and experience what they would otherwise experience only after several years of study or in medical practice. Are you interested in a career at SIMU?
Who we're looking for
Interactive Teaching Technician is a member of the multidisciplinary team whose responsibility is to ensures the operation of the Simulation Center FM MU. The Technician is working with modern medical simulators, medical devices and audiovisual technologies. He/she closely cooperates with teachers during the lessons and help them with the preparation. Interactive Teaching Technician is responsible for the preparation of simulators and other teaching aids and also for its smooth running during the classes.
The position is suitable for healthcare workers of all disciplines, incl. graduates, and for biomedical engineers.
What do we expect from you?
- At least a secondary education related to healthcare;
- Experience in the area of healthcare;
- Interest in professional development in the field of simulation medicine;
- User computer skills (MS Office, Internet);
- Fluent English – to be able to work in English on daily basis;
- Willingness and courage to learn new things;
- Responsibility, independence and ability to work in a team.
The advantage, not the condition, is:
- Previous experience with simulation medicine.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in a new and fast-developing field of simulation medicine;
- Work in the most modern-equipped Simulation Center in Central Europe,
- Background of a significant and stable institution;
- Nice working environment;
- Adequate salary and employment benefit package (30 days of paid vacation, meal contribution, Multisport card).
Are you interested?
To apply, use the e-Application in the advertisement under the button "Join the team" below. Include your CV and short cover letter in English (or Czech). After submitting your application successfully, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Information about next steps will be sent to you after the Application deadline.
If you need more information or if you have any questions, reach out to Vendula Novotna on the phone number +420 549 49 6613 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Workplace: SIMU, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno-Bohunice, Czech Republic
Contract type: Employment contract, initially for 1 year with possible extension upon mutual satisfaction
Working hours: full-time, 40 hours per week (or part-time 0,6 – 0,8)
Expected Start date: 1st July 2022 or by agreement
Application Deadline: 25th May 2022
Do you want to become a part of SIMU, but we do not currently offer a suitable position for you? Never mind, let us know about yourself anyway using the contact form below.