Become a part of SIMU
The Simulation Center of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University is a workplace where medical students learn clinical skills in a safe environment without the risk of harm to the patient.
The five-storey building with a training hospital filled with medical and simulation technology is accompanied by one of the widest and best-trained teams in its field. Thanks to a team of great people who are behind the innovative teaching, students will get directly into the action and experience what they would otherwise experience only after several years of study or in medical practice. Are you interested in a career at SIMU?
Who we're looking for
The interactive teaching technician is a member of a team in which he has a place as an experienced health care professional or biomedical engineer, but also a specialist in audiovisual technology, computer technology or 3D printing. The position provides space for personal development in the rapidly developing field of simulation medicine. The interactive teaching technician works with modern medical simulators, medical devices and audiovisual technology. Works closely with teachers in simulation teaching and preparation. Is responsible for the preparation of simulators and teaching aids and for its trouble-free course.
What do we expect from you?
- At least secondary education
- Interest in professional development in the field of simulation medicine
- User level work on the computer
- Willingness and courage to learn new things
- Responsibility, independence and ability to work in a team
The advantage, not the condition, is:
- Medical education
- Previous experience with simulation medicine
Ability to communicate in English
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in a new and rapidly developing field of simulation medicine
- Cooperation on a project that is unique in its scope and focuses not only on a European scale
- Background of a significant and stable institution
- Nice working environment
- Work for the main employment, or the possibility of a part-time agreement
- Adequate salary
- 30 days holiday
- Employer's contributions to meals and other employee benefits
Do you want to become a part of SIMU, but we do not currently offer a suitable position for you? Never mind, let us know about yourself anyway using the contact form below.