What experiences make you a great ambassador?
Being an ambassador, in my opinion, requires great deal of social skills. After all, We are here for you. Hi, I’m Nir, 28 from Tel-Aviv.
Through my life, I faced people at many angles of reality;
- Travelling the Americans continents for almost a year
- Living in Berlin for half a year
- Managing bars at the biggest events in Israel
- Serving my country at operational field unit for 3 years in the IDF
- Starting this year I will serve as an assistant at the department of Anatomy in MU
What advice would you give to new students?
My biggest take home message and tip for you is; It’s all about the people, surround your self with the right peer group. Regardless, I am at your humble service, in what so ever issue.
What do you love most about Brno?
For me, Brno is a city full of spirit and anticipation; approx 100k students striving for a better future for themselves and the world. This city is so vivid, but yet full of secrets. Feel free to DM, I’ll show you the way.