Dear students and friends,
I am addressing you before the beginning of the new academic year.
I would like to assure you that all authorities of MF MU are intensively working on providing in-person teaching and the possibility to begin your study. It is our concern to keep in-person teaching of the highest quality, as much as possible, respecting current epidemiological regulations within the Czech Republic. All of our actions are being done in line with recommendations of the Rector MU, at the same time, considering the specific needs of teaching at MF MU.
To make the situation more understandable, listed below, you can find the basic rules covering the current epidemiological situation: For the 1st current effective rules for MU see the university traffic-light system.
2) It is mandatory to wear masks in all inside areas of MF MU (including all health-care institutions).
3) In-person teaching will be going on in small groups (up to 50 persons) including laboratory practice, practical teaching and seminars.
4) In case of impossible in-person teaching, the on-line form will be provided according to a released timetable (specifical lectures).
5) Clinical internships in medical institutions will be performed.
6) I would like to ask you to fully respect the instructions of each course supervisor and each lecturer.
The current epidemiological situation can be changed and, for that reason, all authorities of our faculty will keep you informed as much as possible. If you feel in need of more information related to your study, do not hesitate to contact course supervisors.
I truly hope that despite the unfavourable epidemiological situation, the beginning of this academic year will be with your joy and your determination to study. I highly appreciate your interest in affairs and activities at our faculty. Just as in spring, I believe in great cooperation with the student chamber of the Academic Senate MF MU. This following autumn will not be easy, and that’s why I would like to wish you health, steady nerves and a caution.