First workshop Brno
On 1-2 June 2022, the Web Studio of the Institute of Biostatistics and Analysis of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University (hereinafter referred to as the Web Studio) participated in a workshop with the Austrian partner of the Software Competence Center Hagenberg project (hereinafter referred to as SCCH). At the beginning, everyone was welcomed by the vice-dean for development and studies in the clinical fields of general medicine of the Faculty of Medicine, prof. MD Petr Štourač, Ph.D., MBA, FESAIC, together with the vice-dean for non-medical study programs and information technologies of the Faculty of Medicine, prof. PhDr. Andrea Pokorna, Ph.D. As part of the workshop, key projects of the Web Studio and SCCH teams were presented.
The aim of the first meeting was primarily to introduce individual projects of the Web Studio team and SCCH. The Web Studio team introduced following projects:
- COVID-19 Dashboard a data-driven decision making
- National health information portal
- IBA FM MU data collection and registries
- Graphic design for FM MU
- Last but not least, the area of application testing was also presented, and there was also a technical presentation of projects by the development team of the Web Studio.
- The Austrian partner also presented the scientific projects they are working on at SCCH. Both entities were further involved in a discussion of experiences and follow-up activities in the project, where attention will be focused on sharing experiences in the field of design, development, implementation and testing of medical software.