The workshop will be held on 16 September 2021 (10:00 - 12:00 AM) and is opened for the FM MU academic staff. The workshop will introduce the concept of the Horizont Europe Programme, its structure, basic settings, and especially the Faculty of Medicine possibilities.
The event takes place in the University Campus Bohunice (F37, SIMU, 3rd floor) and/or online MS Teams (Join the meeting). Due to limited capacity, please register by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pillar Structure
- Pillar 1: Excellent Science – ERC & MSCA open to everyone
- ERC – Principal Investigator-driven frontier research projects
- Postdoctoral Fellowships – training through research
- Doctoral Networks – prestigious PhD in international collaboration
- Staff Exchanges – research projects implemented through mobility across sectors and continents
- Pillar 2: Global Challenges & European Industrial Competitiveness
- Joining Consortium (Partner Role)
- Building Consortium (Coordinator Role)
- Health Cluster Areas & Priorities
- Getting Support