We presented the ongoing results of the HR Award to the management of the FM MU
In mid-June, we presented the ongoing results of the HR Award at the LF MU management meeting. With the members of the management team, we reviewed what we have already achieved and what we are currently working on intensively.
What current topics related to the HR Award Action plan did we discuss?
- Involvement of employees in working groups for the HR Award implementation phase.
- Position system at LF MU
- Systematic work with doctoral committees
- MU employee portal for FM MU
- Science and Research at FM MU website
- Transparent recruitment and selection of employees (OTM-R policy)
- Gender analysis at LF MU and preparation of documents for the MU Gender equality plan
- Setting up and digitalization of the adaptation process
- Innovation of staff evaluation and EVAK application
- Revision of the MU Code of Ethics
- Mentoring at LF MU and connection to the international mentoring network
- Revision of the status and inclusion of postdocs
Do you want to get involved in HR Award activities? You have the opportunity to choose one of the 10 thematic Working groups and directly influence the upcoming changes.
The European Commission evaluated the implementation of the HR strategy at FM MU
We are pleased to announce that within the implementation of the HR strategy of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University, a faculty self-assessment was carried out two years after receiving the HR Excellence in Research Award (HR Award), which was evaluated very positively by the European Commission.
How was the year 2022 in research and development at our faculty?
Take a look at what the year 2022 brought in the field of research and development at the Faculty of Medicine MU. What awaits us in 2023? Take a short look back at the past year.
4 PhD candidates from MED MUNI awarded with Brno Ph.D. Talent 2022
The City of Brno has once again supported young scientists. 18 of the winners of the Brno Ph.D. Talent are students of Masaryk University, 4 of them are studying in doctoral programmes at the Faculty of Medicine.