Evidence Implementation in Clinical Practice
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 1/2021 - 6/2023
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Erasmus+ Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
- MU Faculty or unit
Faculty of Medicine
- PhDr. Miloslav Klugar, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Tereza Friessová
- MUDr. Michal Hájek, Ph.D.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Kantor, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Jitka Klugarová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Veronika Kristková
- Mgr. Bc. Alena Langaufová, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Mgr. Radim Líčeník, Ph.D., FESO
- MUDr. Jan Maňák, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Alexandra Pánková, Ph.D.
- prof. PhDr. Andrea Pokorná, Ph.D.
- Abanoub Riad, Ph.D.
- doc. MUDr. Ondřej Volný, Ph.D.
- Ing. Mgr. Tereza Vrbová, Ph.D.
- Cooperating Organization
Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie
Medical University of Brandenburg
University of Split
This project is focused on strengthening partnership between German, Czech, Polish and Croatian healthcare institution in Evidence Implementation and Translation approaches. Our priority is to increase knowledge and skills in the best Evidence-Based approaches in implementation science between project partners.
Sustainable Development Goals
Masaryk University is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, which aim to improve the conditions and quality of life on our planet by 2030.
Total number of publications: 3
Monkeypox (MPOX)-Related Knowledge and Vaccination Hesitancy in Non-Endemic Countries: Concise Literature Review
Vaccines, year: 2023, volume: 11, edition: 2, DOI
Effects of physiotherapy interventions for home-based rehabilitation on physical function after primary total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review protocol
JBI Evidence Synthesis, year: 2022, volume: 20, edition: 12, DOI
Nutrition care process in documentation of nutrition care among patients of outpatient dietetics counselling office
Year: 2022, type: Appeared in Conference without Proceedings