InGA LF Accelerate/SPARK
More information about Internal Grant Agency (InGA) at the website of the Grant Office
Get up to 500 000 CZK for the development of your research!
In order to evaluate the application potential of research and development results at FM MU and reach a significant shift in the process of their application in practice, the LF Accelerate project scheme was created within the Internal Grant Agency of the FM MU in the summer of 2021. The grant scheme is based on the principles of the successful SPARK Stanford Program.
The aim of the scheme is:
- increasing the number and quality of the research and development results created at FM MU in order to apply them in practice,
- increasing interactions between the FM MU and applied sphere, including increasing the awareness about research activities and results at FM MU,
- support of applied research, experimental development, Proof of Concept and founding start-up/spin-off societies at FM MU.
Necessities to implement the supported projects:
- at least one result recognized according to the definition of types of results (RIV) achieved, or results of type O, kept as “other results”, dedicated mostly to the FM MU,
- demonstrably established communication or cooperation with at least one commercial partner,
- at least one application for follow-up funding submitted (external or internal schemes)
- prepared marketing presentation of results, safe from the point of view of confidential information and published through suitable promotional channels.
The expert panel for assessing the application potential of individual support applications:
- Mgr. Markéta Vlasáková, Ph.D., manager of intellectual property, Technology Transfer Office MU
- MUDr. Jana Vinklerová, Ph.D., MBA, CZECRIN, head of CTC, access & development manager
- Dr. Barbora Šumová, Senior Investment Associate at i&i Biotech Fund & Member of the Board of Directors
- Dr. Scott Kraft, Faculty Lead - Innovation Hub at W21C, University of Calgary; Director of the SPARK Calgary program
- prof. Craig Garner, Charité Berlin; previously Stanford University; Founder and Director of SPARK-BIH; Co-founder and Advisor, Navan Technologies, Inc. and Balance Therapeutics, Inc.
Ing. Karolína Kašparová
Technology transfer manager, Office for Research and Quality
|Phone:||+420 549 49 3782|
Ing. Daniela Podzemná
Technology transfer assistant, Office for Research and Quality