19. září 2019
9:00 – 15:30
Invitation to PhD Day 2019 to all PhD students and all 5th and 6th year Master's students at the Faculty of Medicine and their supervisors. It will take place at the university campus (A22/116) on 19th September and all invited students from the Faculty of Science plus CEITEC MU, Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Sports Studies are welcomed.
Based on the positive feedback from last year we would like to repeat PhD Day annually and we hope to make it a tradition.
We invite not only enrolled PhD students but also MSc. (Mgr.) students who might consider future PhD. Please join us to get practical recommendations, seek for your future PhD team (mini-fair at lunch break) and discuss with other students and/or supervisors.
Due to the limited capacity of the lecture room please make a registration at MUNI Shopping centre until 12th of September (12:00). For unregistered students without access to IS MU - make a registration here. If your PhD supervisor wants to join as well, please make a reservation for 2 people (twice with your name). Free coffee break and lunch for registered participants.
The specific program of the Faculty of Medicine (for students only) includes:
1. Traps of PhD studies (A11/234) - a panel discussion with advanced PhD students, practical recommendation and requirements, etc.
- expectations and obstacles of PhD studies
- how to balance working time in a hospital with requirements of PhD studies
- requirements of specialization education versus requirements of PhD studies (internships)
2. Open Day at the Department of Qualifications Development - for individual questions
- A17/225 - for Czech students
- A17/211 - for International students
If you need more information or if you have some questions, you can contact Petra Voráčová.