- Person-Related Identification Information
- Erik Staffa, 1985
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Biophysics, Brno, Czech Republic
- Employment - Position
- Assistant professor
- Education and Academic Qualifications
- Doctoral degree programme: 2011 – 2016. Masaryk univerzity, Faculty of medicine, Brno; programme: Medical Biophysics, PhD thesis: Infrared thermography of lower limbs Master's degree programme: 2008 – 2010. Masaryk univerzity, Faculty of Science, Brno; programme: Biophysics, thesis: Measurement of the parameters of the electromagnetic field emitted by instruments used in clinical diagnostics, degree: Mgr. Bachelor's degree programme: 2005 – 2008. Masaryk univerzity, Faculty of Science, Brno; programme: Aplicated physics - medical physics, thesis: X-ray radiography, degree: Bc.
- Masaryk University, Medical Faculty, Department of Biophysics, Brno: Assistant professor, 2012- actualy